- MLM & Pyramid
Quotations from a (6 Red Flag rated) SCAM letter sent by: “US Airlines”
Please remember, the quotations below are from the SCAM letter of “US Airlines/Travel Union” _not_ by mailscamalert.com.
Actually from a company called “Travel Union”# 1
“Enclosed is your Travel Check Voucher. This Travel Check Voucher can be redeemed for a certificate for 2 round trip airline tickets to anywhere in the continental US from any major international US airport. Certain restrictions may apply. Vacation Getaways and Cruises are available for a limited time.
# 2 “We have attempted contacting you on several occasions. This will be your last chance to respond.
# 3 & # 4 “Note that this check voucher must be redeemed by September 27th, 201X. If you do not claim your award, it will be transferred to the alternate. This is a limited time offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Flights fill quickly.
“Please reference your check voucher number 115-635-045. This travel check must be certified to be valid.
“Call x12-345-6789This is not a timeshare or land sales offer.
Please remember, the quotations above and below are from the SCAM letter of “US Airlines/Travel Union” _not_ by mailscamalert.com.Back to top
# 5 “ PAY TO THE ORDER OF: US Airlines on behalf of First_Name Last_Name
“One Thousand two Hundred Twenty-Nine and 00/100 ******** DOLLARS
“Void After 30 Days
“MEMO ’Must Be Redeemed For Travel Certificate‘”
# 6 “Qualifications:
- Recipients must meet specific age groups
- Must not be a current travel club owner
- Recipient must meet min. income requirement
- Recipient must meet specific relationship status group
- Couples must attend together”
- Must check in with two forms of ID
- Additional guests will not be permitted
- Must arrive 15 minutes early for check in
- Certain restrictions apply, call for details
- Recipient is responsible for applicable taxes and fees”
Please remember, the quotations above are from the SCAM letter of “US Airlines/Travel Union” _not_ by mailscamalert.com.